Welcome to Our Desserted Island
Captain, er, chef Sam Talbot at the helm of The Surf Lodge kitchen in Montauk, New York, shared this breezy apricot salad with honeycomb and mint. A few bites will send you sailing into deliciousness.
Apricot Salad with Honeycomb and Mint
- 2 pt. apricots, pitted and sliced
- 1 c. strawberries, quartered
- 2 tsp. Truvia
- 2 grapefruits, zested, juiced, and segmented
- ½ c. mint, chopped
- 2 c. organic Greek yogurt
- 4 tsp. honeycomb
1. In a medium bowl, very lightly mix apricots, strawberries, Truvia, and all grapefruit parts using a rubber spatula.
2. Add mint; gently toss until well distributed.
3. To serve, scoop ½ c. yogurt into a bowl, add fruit mixture, and top with a tsp. of honeycomb.
Photo: ZenShui / Laurence Mouton / Getty Images