Call of Duty 4: how to get golden guns are available for each of the weapon classes in the game, the AK-47, M60 machine gun, Desert Eagle, Mini-Uzi, Dragunov Sniper Rifle, and the M1014 shotgun. The golden guns can be unlocked by doing a set of requirements for each of these weapon classes during gameplay in order to get these shiny new toys for “Call of Duty 4.” These golden Easter eggs from “Call of Duty 4” are nothing to sneeze at as gamers will parade around the levels with some classy hardware to take out their opponents. The golden guns look pretty sweet and getting them in “Call of Duty 4” will make any fan of the game franchise feel like a superstar during battle. Here’s how to get the golden guns for “Call of Duty 4.”
- Golden Desert Eagle. Reach level 55 in experience by completing every challenge in the game. This achievement will unlock the first golden weapon for “Call of Duty 4” and that is the Desert Eagle.
- Golden AK-47. Complete the three headshot kills/ expert requirements for every weapons in this assault class. Doing so will unlock the golden AK-47 to snuff out the competition. , “Gaming”); _468″);
- Golden M1014. Complete all the headshot kills/expert requirements for every weapon in the shotgun class. Finishing this will unlock the golden M1014 which is an extremely powerful weapon to have in one’s arsenal.
- Golden Dragunov Sniper Rifle. Complete all the headshot kills/expert requirements for every rifle in the class. Accomplishing these tasks will unlock the powerful sniper rifle.
- Golden Mini-Uzi. Complete all the headshot kills/expert requirements for each sub-machine gun in the class. Doing so will unlock the stunningly accurate and deadly golden Mini-Uzi.
- Golden M60 Machine Gun. Complete the all the headshot kills/expert requirements for the light machine gun class. Finishing this will unlock the golden M60 machine gun to blaze one’s way to glory.